Wednesday, July 2, 2008

{ inspired by: ink & peat floral }


inkandpeat

There's never a shortage of inspiration on house martin or in Pam's gorgeous ink & peat floral arrangements, but I find her recent Peonies & Pearls postings truly irresistible. 

inkandpeat3

Typically, I'm not a huge fan of dusty miller, but Pam's exquisite eye for design has given me a new perspective. I just love the lacework effect she's created with it and her distinctive mix of creams, soft greys, and pinks is absolutely stunning.

inkandpeat2
I adore this little nook

inkandpeat5

Be on the look out--in the coming weeks--for the much anticipated opening of Pam's Portland, OR based, ink & peat retail  shop. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us!

{all images via House Martin}

7 comments:

Cindy said...

i think i'm about to hyperventilate! those colors are so soft and lush. beautiful.

Robin said...

Beautiful color combos.

And thanks for the link love, I'm honored!

Krissy | Paper Schmaper said...

oh that last photo is drop dead gorgeous! wowza.

Julia said...

Awww, these are so, so, so precious! And gorgeous!

Art Kitten said...

oh my, I wish I had seen these last year, before I got married! They would have been the perfect wedding flowers!

Melissa de la Fuente said...

So beautiful! I love her name for this arrangement as well, perfect!
xo
Melissa

littlebyrd said...

Exciting news about her shop, isn't it? Guess what? It's a hop skip and a jump from my house - lucky me!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin